The perfect greens in the perfect place
Golf in San Luis Obispo
The champion’s choice, year round
Continuously mild temperatures and unmatched scenic surroundings make San Luis Obispo golf courses the perfect choice for both challenging games on the Golf Trail or leisurely outings by the ocean.
At Sycamore Mineral Springs Resort and Spa we can help you select the best course for you.
Our featured course:
- Hunter Ranch Golf Course: Terrific greens and great views in the heart of the Paso Robles wine country. 18 holes
Other Local courses:
- Avila Beach Golf Resort: The front 9 winds up, down, and through coastal mountains. The back 9 stretches out on a longer, flatter track that borders a creek and estuary. 18 holes
- Blacklake Golf Course: A scenic, moderately challenging course on an oak tree-studded layout. 27 holes
- Cypress Ridge Golf Course: With cypress trees, lush green fairways, and fresh ocean air, this course is as challenging as it is beautiful. 18 holes
- Dairy Creek Golf Course: The most challenging and ever-maturing golf course on the Central Coast. Play on the back tees presents a true links experience. 18 holes
- Monarch Dunes Golf Club: Brand new, links style, classic course surrounded by lakes and tall eucalyptus trees. 18 holes
- Morro Bay Golf Course: Great bay and ocean views on a course that “tests your imagination.” 18 holes