One Bedroom King
Put your health and well-being at the center of your stay in our "West Meadows" nature preserve. Truly unique in location these suites sit, raised above the valley floor in an area that by design, invites you to escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life and connect with nature. Each room features a separate living room, bedroom with a king bed, and private balcony with a mineral water hot tub.
Some rooms of this type have a hot tub that has been pre-filled specifically for your arrival, others have a hot tub which you will fill on your own. If you have a preference please let us know when you reserve.
- Hot tub on private patio
- Walk in shower with dual shower heads
- Dual sink vanity
- Wall heater
- Ceiling fan in living room and bedroom
- Fireplace in living room
- Bottle waters
- Bath amenities
- For health and safety purposes, all hot tubs are sanitized daily (between guests as well as during stay over service).
- A minimal amount of chlorine is added during the initial fill of all pre-filled hot tubs to meet local and state health and safety codes.
- Quiet hours are 11pm to 7am during which time hot tub usage is not allowed
- Parking is not available near these suites, contact the bellmen (available 24 hours a day) for shuttle service and luggage assistance.
- This room type may have minor layout, color, and amenity differences.
- Beds: 1 King
- Occupancy: 4
- Room Size: 450 sq. ft.