One Bedroom King Accessible
Put your health and well-being at the center of your stay in our "West Meadows" nature preserve. Truly unique in location these suites sit, raised above the valley floor in an area that by design, invites you to escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life and connect with nature.
This accessible room features a separate living room, bedroom with a king bed, and private balcony with a mineral water hot tub. The bathroom is equipped with a roll in shower with built in seat, handrails and a zero-threshold shower with a handheld shower head.
This room is dog friendly. Please note in your reservation that you will be bringing your dog and please see our Dog Friendly Waiver for our policies and guidelines. There is a nightly $65 (maximum of $195 per stay) and your room will come with food/water bowls, (1) dog toy, and dog beds. Dogs are only allowed in our dog friendly rooms, which can be reserved based on availability. #PAWS (Pets Are Welcome At Sycamore)
- Separate living room
- King Bed
- Roll in shower with handrails with detachable shower head
- Hot tub on private patio
- 2 Bottle waters
- Keurig Coffee maker with coffee and tea k-cups
- Iron and ironing board
- Bath amenities
- For health and safety purposes, all hot tubs are sanitized daily (between guests as well as during stay over service).
- A minimal amount of chlorine is added during the initial fill of all pre-filled hot tubs to meet local and state health and safety codes.
- Quiet hours are 11pm to 7am during which time hot tub usage is not allowed
- Parking is not available near these suites, contact the bellmen (available 24 hours a day) for shuttle service and luggage assistance.
- This room type may have minor layout, color, and amenity differences.
- Beds: 1 King
- Occupancy: 4
- Room Size: 450 sq. ft.
- Accessibility Features