Meetings at Sycamore
Your Destination for Work and Play
Exactly halfway between Los Angeles and San Francisco, tucked away in the lush forest of Avila Valley in the heart of San Luis Obispo county is Sycamore Mineral Springs Resort & Spa, a uniquely distinct California conference hotel. Conveniently located just off Pacific Coast Highway 101, it’s so easy to get to, but you will feel like you are away from it all, in a place where your group can get things done.
This Central California meeting and conference destination has beautifully historic event facilities, graced with dramatic vaulted ceilings, handcrafted woodwork and natural stone accents. And the setting is just the start of what makes this property an ideal location for any group gathering.
Sycamore MSR actively practices sustainable land management and implements recycling and conservation initiatives property-wide, so any discerning “green” traveler will feel good about going away. Whether you are planning an eco-friendly meeting, a multi-day conference, a large corporate event or an intimate team building retreat, Sycamore Mineral Springs Resort & Spa specializes in a flexible, innovative approach to successful meeting outcomes.
Blessed with year-around great weather, a central location, countless white sand beaches and world-class wineries nearby, Sycamore Mineral Springs Resort & Spa is a one-stop destination for business and pleasure.
Book your holiday party and unwrap the savings!
Believe it or not, the holidays are almost here!
So, while you're relaxing poolside or exploring the trails,
let us help take the stress out of holiday planning.
Book by Friday, November 12 for December 2021 or January 2022 and receive:
- $20 Exclusive executive Support Kit (regularly $100)
- Includes: 100-inch screen, projector, power cords, cord covers and an AV table
- Waived bar setup fee (includes one (1) bartender for up to 4 hours |regularly $250)
- Complimentary coffee, tea, and hot coco beverage station
For more information contact our Sale & Events Manager, Nicole Dichirico
(805) 540 – 3638 | [email protected]
*Subject to availability – Venue Fees and Food & Beverage minimums apply | Must book by Friday, November 12 to receive exclusive savings | Banquet spaces can accommodate up to 80 guests | Minimum of 12 guests is required | Ask about our hotel room discounts with event bookings (minimum of 6 rooms)
A flexible meeting facility
- Wireless Internet access throughout the resort
- Complete audio/visual equipment and services
- Expert event planning to assist with every detail
- Professional catering and menus to please every appetite
Your one-stop destination for business and relaxation
- 72 Guest rooms and Suites including a 3-bedroom Guesthouse, all include a private balcony or patio with a mineral spring hot tub
- Large indoor/outdoor meeting and banquet space
- On-site catering and professional event services; menus available upon request
- The Gardens of Avila Restaurant & Lounge featuring seasonal, spontaneous garden cuisine
- Full-service Spa with 11 treatment rooms and indoor/outdoor relaxation areas
- 23 Open-Air Hillside Mineral Spring Hot Tubs
- Oasis Waterfall Lagoon for private group use
- Healing Arts Dome with daily classes in Yoga, Pilates, Tai Chi, and more (private instruction available upon request)
- Gift & wine shop
- On-site access to the Bob Jones “City to the Sea” Trail to Avila Beach
- Walking and biking trails that lead to charming Avila Beach or a hiking trail up the Sycamore Crest with ocean cliff vistas
When the meetings adjourn and all work is done, your group will enjoy the rejuvenating and restful benefits of the resort. A leisurely soak in a hot mineral bath, accompanied by a glass of wine, a relaxing massage in our award winning Spa or an energetic hike to the peak of Sycamore Crest trail to take in the majestic views of the Pacific Ocean, all here to ensure that tomorrow’s meetings will be productive.
Use our facilities to host your own Wellness Retreat.
Discover an authentic Group Retreat experience at Sycamore Mineral Springs Resort; where people come together to reconnect with themselves, with the spirit, and with nature. It’s all about living well. And the possibilities are endless.
The renowned Sycamore Mineral Springs Resort and Spa is your exclusive yoga retreat headquarters, uniquely located within the pristine Avila Valley, just outside of San Luis Obispo, CA.
Peaceful serenity surrounds you as you take in 100 acres of surrounding forest, hills, and meadows. Private use of our Healing Arts Dome will let you focus on fully healing your mind and body. Take your yoga retreat to the next level with our select onsite service and amenities including: a full-service day spa, private outdoor mineral spring water hot tubs, an award-winning restaurant “Gardens of Avila,” meditation gardens, and hiking trails.
RETREAT PACKAGE SPECIFICATIONS:
- Lodging accommodations
- Bellmen & housekeeping services
- Private use of Healing Arts Dome, up to 3 hours per day including mats, towels & water service for 24 people
- Private use of our group meeting facilities
- Privately Catered Meals include Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner each day
- All taxes, service charges and resort fees
Please note, there is a minimum requirement for all group packages. All meals included in this package are based on limited banquet menu selections which are provided in all retreat quotes. Yoga dome use requires advanced reservations and availability is provided in all retreat quotes.
Upcoming Resort Events
Thursday, November 11, 2021 - 12:30 PM - 3:30 PM
Join us in the Secret Garden for BBQ & Live Music to kick off your Veteran's Day weekend.
The Quadratones will be playing from 12:30 PM - 3:30 PM.
This event is open to all Hotel Guests & Public.
No outside food & beverage will be allowed.
Thank you to everyone who supported our Top Secret Live Music Thursdays!
Our Secret Garden music series has come to an end. We will start up again in April 2022!
Book your meeting or event today! Call our Sales & Events Manager, Nicole Dichirico at 805-540-3638
On-site activities include:
- Healing Arts classes and workshops including Yoga, Tai Chi and Pilates
- Spa services for groups
- Outdoor dining
- Hillside mineral hot tubs
- Group receptions in the Oasis Waterfall Lagoon
- Bike rentals
- Hikes and trail runs
CONTACT GROUP SALES FOR MORE INFO:
Area activities include:
- Wine tasting and tours
- Hearst Castle tours
- World famous Thursday night Farmers Market in downtown San Luis Obispo
- Championship golf courses
- Beach ATV and Hummer Rides
- Beach horseback riding