EmploymentWant to join the team?
APPLY NOW >
Sycamore Mineral Springs Resort and the Gardens of Avila are dedicated to the success of our employees and to providing world-class service and experiences for our Guests. We not only invest in our property and its amenities, we invest in our employees by offering training and development opportunities to encourage personal and professional growth within our growing organization.
Job Summary: Provides customer service to all guests using spa facilities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
• Adheres to proper check-in and check-out procedures for spa treatments and outdoor hot tubs.
• Answers phones
• Assists on hot tub reservations
• Assigns & directs clients to lockers and hot tubs
• Understands general information about the facilities.
• Keep towels stocked and laundered as necessary
• Maintains the cleanliness and neatness of work area.
• Completes daily duties check list
• Reports any maintenance problems as they occur to the maintenance department and the department head or manager on duty
• Reports any unusual occurrences or requests to the department head or manager on duty
• Performs other duties as assigned by manager
To perform this job successfully, incumbent must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
• Excellent customer service
• Acute attention to detail
• Must be able to work holidays, weekends and evenings
• Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language (s) used in the workplace.
• Basic typing skills and ability to operate standard office equipment including: copier, fax, telephone, calculator, etc.
• Proficient on Microsoft Word, Excel and PMS.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
• Calculate figures and amounts.
• Coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously
• Ability to work in stressful situations
• Ability to maintain friendly demeanor when working on fast paced environment
• Stand, sit and walk for long periods of time or an entire shift, repetitive motions, climb stairs, balance, stoop, squat, bend, twist, kneel, reach, grasp and squeeze with both hands. Talk or hear; taste or smell.
• The employee must occasionally lift and/or move, carry, push and pull up to 30lbs
Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Work conditions include exposure to scents and mineral water sulfur odor.APPLY NOW >
Cook - PM shifts
“We stayed at the resort two nights in the Eloquence Suite, a two bedroom, two bath suite. Very spacious with lots of character. The kitchen has a full size fridge and microwave. Flat screens in each bedroom and the living room area. The grounds are lush and very beautiful.”
Guest - September 2014
“Our suite was charming. This is an older property. There were arched doorways, it was astonishingly spacious. The hot tub on the patio was awesome and it's a huge patio.”