Inspired by natural mineral springs
About the Water
Soak It In
Immerse yourself in the restorative properties of naturally heated hot mineral spring water. A soak in one of our tubs embraces global healing practices spanning ancient Egyptians and Romans to contemporary cultures.
The water at Sycamore’s mineral springs resort is sourced from over 100 acres of natural, underground resources. The minerals found in the water occur naturally and vary in levels from tub to tub.
- Sulfur – known as “nature’s beauty mineral” – is found in every cell in your body as a component of three different amino acids. It is most concentrated in keratin which gives you strong hair, nails, and skin. Your body also needs it to make collagen, which preserves skin elasticity for a young appearance
- Boron helps build muscle mass, increase brain activity, and strengthens bones
- Magnesium converts blood sugar to energy and promotes healthy skin
- Potassium helps to normalize heart rhythms, reduce high blood pressure, and eliminate body toxins
- Sodium helps alleviate arthritic symptoms and stimulate the body’s lymphatic system
Therapeutic Benefits of Hydrotherapy
Heat, buoyancy, and massage work together to create a relaxing and health-packed experience. Soaking in a hot tub can help:
- Relieve joint and muscle pain
- Reduce stress
- Improve sleep
*The practice of hydrotherapy in mineral spring water has been around for centuries, but we cannot guarantee its health benefits and results.
Precautions of Hot Tub Usage
- Consult a physician before using a hot tub
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not recommended for individuals with high blood pressure
- Not recommended for individuals on blood thinning medications
- Not recommended in conjunction with alcohol consumption
- Sulfur by itself is not toxic, but some individuals are highly allergic to sulfur relatives such as sulfites and sulfa drugs
- Contact your physician if you think you may be allergic to sulfur-containing substances