For Your Peace of Mind
Sycamore Mineral Springs Resort is now open to all guests. We realize how fortunate we are to be able to be open to serve you at an unprecedented time like this.
Please know that the health and safety of our community, staff, and guests remains the top priority for us. We have taken extra steps to elevate our commitment in an effort to exceed expert recommendations to help control and curb the spread of COVID-19 at our resort and in our community.
As we welcome you back, we understand that some of our new operation procedures aren’t what we are accustomed to, but we’ve put very careful thought into what is necessary to provide a safe and comfortable environment for everyone.
We understand the role that nature, and mineral spring water in particular, play in supporting strong immune and respiratory systems. The many health benefits of soaking in mineral springs have been documented through the centuries. We also realize how important it is to work with local and state authorities to help our guests -- especially those in vulnerable populations -- make smart choices at this important time in the world’s fight against COVID-19.
General Cleanliness and Health:
• We will continue to perform the highest level of disinfectant cleaning across the property
• High touch surfaces will be cleaned frequently, and guests will see an increased number of employees around the resort performing cleaning procedures.
• All staff will wear masks, and we ask that all guests follow state health guidelines and wear masks when engaging with staff or while you are in indoor public areas.
• We have installed sneeze guards at all point-of-sale locations.
• Hand sanitizing stations have been added across property in high traffic areas.
Hotel guests will have access to available resort amenities, including use of the mineral springs tubs which come with the room.
• The resort has developed even stronger room cleaning procedures. In addition to peroxide-based disinfectants for cleaning all surfaces in the hotel, we have added a second level of quality review and disinfecting following each cleaning.
• We have also added UV light sterilization devices in each room to further disinfect specific areas and high-touch items.
• All resort areas and amenities will be operated in a manner that ensures social distancing guidelines are followed.
Food & Beverage:
The Gardens of Avila Restaurant is currently open for outdoor dining from 8AM – 11:30AM for Breakfast & 5PM - 8:30PM for Dinner. Reservations are not available at this time so seating is on a first come first serve basis.
Our Spa is currently open for massage and facial appointments. Policies and procedures for the spa are in accordance with recommended safety and cleaning guidelines provided by state and local health authorities. Come ready! Please be aware that, per state order, restrooms will be available, but lockers and locker rooms will not.
What to Expect for Your Spa Visit
- HEPA Certified Air Purifiers and windows in every treatment room
- Masks are Required by staff and guests for all spa services except facials
- Contact-Free Payments Keep your card on file and check-out easily
- Physical Distancing We limit how many people can be in the spa at one time
- Restrooms are available.
- Locker Rooms Lockers and showers are not available at this time.
- Hand Sanitizer for use in common areas
- No Touch Temperature Checks are completed upon arrival
- Extra Cleaning Protocols and staff training to keep a sanitized/disinfected spa
- Fresh Blankets & Towels are available and sanitized for you
Hillside hot tubs: Currently open and accepting reservations. Please visit our Hot Tubs page regarding reservations, hours, pricing and more information!
Pool restrictions: Our pool is closed at this time. Hotel guests are welcome to visit our sister property Avila Hot Springs.
Masks: In accordance with CDC and State guidelines, face masks will be required by all guests when they are indoors or not socially distanced. Due to the possibility of them getting wet, making breathing through them more difficult, it is not advisable to wear masks in pools. And, as long as guests are observing social distancing guidelines, face masks will not be required while outdoors.
Most Importantly - Relax! Our guests tell us that they visit our magical waters for health, wellness, and relaxation. The last few months have been difficult on all of us and our team is here to help ensure that you can enjoy the renewal and rejuvenation that you deserve.