For Your Peace of Mind
We want to thank you for your continued patronage during these difficult times. We feel privileged to be able to serve our guests and provide them with shelter and respite here at Sycamore Mineral Springs Resort. As we all continue to adjust to our new world, we wanted to inform our guests of new policies that we will be enacting beginning May 1st for all guests who are visiting our property:
- In accordance with the State issued shelter-in-place order reservations are available for essential travel.
- All guests must wear a mask or bandanna that covers their mouth and nose in all indoor public areas around the property.
- Social distancing must be practiced by all guests in all public areas.
- The maximum capacity for all rooms will be 4 guests. Any groups larger than this will require a second reservation.
- Rooms will be serviced by housekeeping prior to guest arrival and on the third morning of any stays 4 nights or longer with the exception of the hot tub that comes with the room- these will be serviced daily. We are happy to remove trash and provide extra towels when needed.
- Guests should avoid traveling to and entering the property if they are experiencing symptoms of respiratory illness, including cough or fever.
- We ask that all guests bring their own PPE, including hand sanitizer and masks, as these are in limited supply.
We are asking for all guest's cooperation in these practices so that we can continue to serve you safely and acceptably. Guests who choose not to comply with these requests will be warned before being asked to vacate the property. We want everyone to enjoy themselves, so please join us in taking these proactive steps to keep all guests and staff safe.