Meetings at Sycamore
Your Destination for Work and Play
Exactly halfway between Los Angeles and San Francisco, tucked away in the lush forest of Avila Valley in the heart of San Luis Obispo county is Sycamore Mineral Springs Resort & Spa, a uniquely distinct California conference hotel. Conveniently located just off Pacific Coast Highway 101, it’s so easy to get to, but you will feel like you are away from it all, in a place where your group can get things done.
This Central California meeting and conference destination has beautifully historic event facilities, graced with dramatic vaulted ceilings, handcrafted woodwork and natural stone accents. And the setting is just the start of what makes this property an ideal location for any group gathering.
Sycamore MSR actively practices sustainable land management and implements recycling and conservation initiatives property-wide, so any discerning “green” traveler will feel good about going away. Whether you are planning an eco-friendly meeting, a multi-day conference, a large corporate event or an intimate team building retreat, Sycamore Mineral Springs Resort & Spa specializes in a flexible, innovative approach to successful meeting outcomes.
Blessed with year-around great weather, a central location, countless white sand beaches and world-class wineries nearby, Sycamore Mineral Springs Resort & Spa is a one-stop destination for business and pleasure.
Productivity goes without saying at our California conference and meeting facility. There are simply no distractions here. This historic San Luis Obispo resort is truly one of the best Central California conference and event destinations. Aside from the relaxed atmosphere and tranquil setting at Sycamore Mineral Springs Resort, we are fully equipped to accommodate groups up to 100, offering flexible meeting space, scenic outdoor areas, comfortable guest rooms and suites, and professional catering and conference services staff.
A flexible meeting facility
- Wireless Internet access throughout the resort
- Complete audio/visual equipment and services
- Expert event planning to assist with every detail
- Professional catering and menus to please every appetite
Your one-stop destination for business and relaxation
- 72 Guest rooms and Suites including a 3-bedroom Guesthouse, all include a private balcony or patio with a mineral spring hot tub
- Large indoor/outdoor meeting and banquet space
- On-site catering and professional event services; menus available upon request
- The Gardens of Avila Restaurant & Lounge featuring seasonal, spontaneous garden cuisine
- Full-service Spa with 11 treatment rooms and indoor/outdoor relaxation areas
- 23 Open-Air Hillside Mineral Spring Hot Tubs
- Oasis Waterfall Lagoon for private group use
- Healing Arts Dome with daily classes in Yoga, Pilates, Tai Chi, and more (private instruction available upon request)
- Gift & wine shop
- On-site access to the Bob Jones “City to the Sea” Trail to Avila Beach
- Walking and biking trails that lead to charming Avila Beach or a hiking trail up the Sycamore Crest with ocean cliff vistas
When the meetings adjourn and all work is done, your group will enjoy the rejuvenating and restful benefits of the resort. A leisurely soak in a hot mineral bath, accompanied by a glass of wine, a relaxing massage in our award winning Spa or an energetic hike to the peak of Sycamore Crest trail to take in the majestic views of the Pacific Ocean, all here to ensure that tomorrow’s meetings will be productive.
This historic Mineral Spring Resort and Spa in San Luis Obispo, Sycamore Mineral Springs Resort & Spa is the ideal place to mix business and pleasure and still achieve amazing results. But planning a meeting, we know is a lot of work, so let us help make things a little easier so you can attend to your group.
CMP Meeting Planners Package
- Mineral Spa Suite including a private balcony or patio with a mineral water hot tub
- Complimentary meeting room
- Continental breakfast
- Working lunch
- Complimentary high-speed wireless internet access
- Complimentary parking
TOTAL: $189, single occupancy; $115 per person, double occupancy
Valid Sunday-Thursday only, based on availability; price excludes resort fee and tax; minimum of 20 rooms required.
Discover an authentic Group Retreat experience at Sycamore Mineral Springs Resort; where people come together to reconnect with themselves, with the spirit, and with nature. It’s all about living well. And the possibilities are endless.
Sycamore Mineral Springs Resort, where the beach meets the vineyards, is uniquely located in the pristine Avila Valley on the Central Coast of California and is one of the most decorated, award-winning Spa Resorts of its kind. Resting atop hot mineral springs, the resort spans more than 100 acres of forest, hills and meadows and is situated along side the scenic Bob Jones Trail. In addition to the renowned mineral spring water at Sycamore Mineral Springs Resort, there is also a full-service day spa, hillside mineral hot tubs, an award-winning restaurant and lounge “Gardens of Avila”, a Healing Arts Dome with daily wellness classes in yoga, Tai Chi and Pilates, a Meditation Labyrinth walking path, meditation gardens, on- site access to hiking trails and more. Whether you are planning a unique corporate retreat, a yoga or other Healing Arts retreat or a team-building group getaway, as you can see, Sycamore Mineral Springs Resort and Spa has so much to offer.
Work with one of our on-site retreat specialists to plan your next group retreat, custom-tailored to your specifications. With all-inclusive 3-night packages starting as low as $550 per person, where else can you get an authentic retreat experience of this quality that includes lodging accommodations, meals, meetings, wellness classes and more.
3-Night Retreat Package
- Lodging accommodations for 3 nights in a Standard Mineral Spring Guest room
- Private use of the Healing Arts Dome including mats, towels and water service
- Privately catered meals include breakfast, lunch, and dinner each day
- 1 complimentary 2-hour reservation for a private group reception in the Oasis Waterfall Lagoon (minimum number of group retreat packages required)
- Weekday retreats start at $550/person, double occupancy
- Weekend retreats start at $725/person, double occupancy
On-site activities include:
- Healing Arts classes and workshops including Yoga, Tai Chi and Pilates
- Full-moon yoga
- Spa services for groups
- Outdoor dining in the community Chef’s Garden
- Hillside mineral hot tubs
- Group receptions in the Oasis Waterfall Lagoon
- Bike rentals
- Guided hikes and trail runs
CONTACT GROUP SALES FOR MORE INFO:
Area activities include:
- Wine tasting and tours
- Hearst Castle tours
- World famous Thursday night Farmers Market in downtown San Luis Obispo
- Championship golf courses
- Beach ATV and Hummer Rides
- Beach horseback riding