The Guesthouse Three Bedrooms, Three Baths
Serenity and Comfort Meet Total Privacy
Live well in 1,800 spacious square feet set apart from the main parking area to ensure peaceful rest and relaxation. Perfect for your family reunion, spa getaway, or quiet retreat, these luxurious accommodations meet day-to-day needs while taking your wellbeing and comfort to a new level.
A full kitchen, separate dining area, and an expansive living area make casual gatherings a time to remember. Enjoy plenty of seating, a fireplace, large television, surround sound system, DVD player, a library of books, and a variety of board games. The living room opens onto a stunning veranda with patio seating for six.
Benefit from Sycamore’s mineral spring water. The guesthouse includes two outdoor mineral spring hot tubs. One is located off the main level and the second is off the private master suite. The surrounding hillside provides a tranquil atmosphere as you absorb all of the water’s benefits.
Expect a muted sulfur aroma from the water that reaches the guesthouse. Your hot tubs are empty upon arrival allowing you to select your desired temperatures.
- Large living area with fireplace, love seat, queen sofa sleeper, large television
- Full kitchen with oven, stove, microwave, refrigerator, and kitchen wares
- Dining area with a table for six
- Three bedrooms, three full bathrooms
- Bedroom One: two queen beds, bathroom with walk-in shower, television
- Bedroom Two: king bed, bathroom with bathtub/shower combination
- Master Suite: second floor suite, king bed, fireplace, television, walk-in closet, in-suite bathroom with his-and-hers sinks, whirlpool bath, and over-sized walk-in shower
- Two outdoor mineral spring hot tubs
- Patio seating for six
- Hillside views
- Private parking
- Hot tub usage is not allowed during the quiet hours of 11 pm to 7 am.
- The guesthouse does not have air-conditioning.
- To reserve the guest house, requires a non-refundable deposit of the first nights stay. Please call the hotel directly at 805.595.7302
< RETURN TO ROOMS PAGE
“I love Sycamore Mineral Springs! The property is beautiful and woodsy, while at the same time, being a wonderful resort, where spa treatments, yoga and meditation classes abound.”
Robert - June 2015
“Mineral hot spring tubs are just what our bodies needed. Love the tubs privacy; It is just a nice relaxing enjoyable place to go. I've been coming here for 20 years. I am always satisfied. Enjoy the peaceful trees and the stars up above if you go at night.”