West Meadows Spa Suite, One-Bedroom King
Experience the tranquility provided by the West Meadows nature preserve. Newly remodeled, spacious 450 square foot suites reside right on the preserve located a short three-minute walk across the bridge from the main resort. The bedroom and living room areas open onto a private balcony offering picturesque views of the surrounding trees and rolling hills. These are Sycamore’s only suites with air conditioning.
- Separate bedroom with elevated, four-post king bed and television
- Adjoining bathroom with his-and-her sinks and large walk-in shower with dual showerheads
- Spacious living room with fireplace, writing desk, television, and queen sofa sleeper
- Private balcony with mineral water hot tub
- Views of the surrounding nature preserve
- Air conditioning
Benefit from Sycamore’s mineral spring water. Each suite includes an outdoor mineral spring hot tub on its own private balcony. Scenic views provide a soothing atmosphere as you absorb the water’s benefits.
Expect a muted natural sulfur aroma from the water that reaches these suites. Depending on the particular suite, your mineral spring hot tub is empty upon arrival, allowing you to select your desired temperature, or it is pre-filled—just prior to your arrival—and ready to soak in.
- Hot tub usage is not allowed during the resort’s quiet hours of 11 pm to 7 am.
- Parking is not available near these suites, contact the bellmen (available 24 hours a day) for shuttle service and luggage assistance.
Book Now > < RETURN TO ROOMS PAGE
“Our room was amazing. Four poster bed, fireplace, wine bar, reading nook hot tub and beautifully decorated in bright orange colors. Every attention to comfort. The bed was so comfortable I think it must have been a feather topper. We couldn't wait to come back.”
Sue M. - June 2015
“We reserved a newly renovated West Meadows Suite...The room was an amazing, spacious suite in the midst of a forest of tranquility.”