Spa Guest Room, Two Doubles or One Queen
Adventures in the Making
Experience a piece of Sycamore history in the Adventure Building, located at the center of the resort. The freshly-styled first floor guest rooms feature two double beds or an upstairs one queen bed. Both rooms are perfect for stepping outside and enjoying nearby hiking and walking trails.
Benefit from Sycamore’s mineral spring water. Enjoy an outdoor mineral spring hot tub from the privacy of your own private patio. Expect a robust natural sulfur aroma from the water that reaches these rooms. Your hot tub is empty upon arrival allowing you to select your desired temperature.
- Two double beds downstairs or one upstairs queen bed
- Bistro table
- Flat screen TV
- Walk in corner shower
- Pedestal sink
- Mini-Fridge & Coffee Maker
- Private patio with mineral water hot tub
- Hot tub usage is not allowed during the resort’s quiet hours of 11 pm to 7 am.
- As these are historic buildings, please be respectful of your neighbors and be quiet as possible.
- Parking near guest rooms is limited. Parking in the main lot is permitted, contact the bellmen (available 24 hours a day) for shuttle service and luggage assistance.
Book Now > < RETURN TO ROOMS PAGE
“I love this place. Avila Beach is one of my favorite getaways and this hotel is one of our favorites. Great little hidden gem!”
Ana S. - June 2015
“Mineral hot spring tubs are just what our bodies needed. Love the tubs privacy; It is just a nice relaxing enjoyable place to go. I've been coming here for 20 years. I am always satisfied. Enjoy the peaceful trees and the stars up above if you go at night.”