Two-Story Spa Suite, One-Bedroom King
A Valley View
Residing at the top of the resort, these suites overlook the lush Avila Valley. These luxurious 500 square foot suites provide an upstairs bedroom with an elevated four-post king bed, small writing desk, and a television. The upstairs bathroom features his-and-hers sinks, and a large walk-in shower with dual shower heads. Downstairs features a living area which has a flat screen television, a small four-person dining room, as well as a walk-in shower, and a queen sofa sleeper.
These suites best serve guests who enjoy top-of-the-world scenic views, without feeling isolated from the Resort.
Benefit from Sycamore’s mineral spring water. Each suite includes individual, private access to an open-air mineral spring hot tub on the hillside. Tubs are accessed by a path encompassing an approximately 20 foot walk. With views of the Avila Valley, these suites provide a tranquil atmosphere as you absorb the water’s benefits.
Expect a muted natural sulfur aroma from the water that reaches these suites. Your hot tub is empty upon arrival allowing you to select your desired temperature.
- Upstairs bedroom with elevated, four-post king bed, writing desk, and television
- Upstairs bathroom with his-and-her sinks and large walk-in shower with dual showerheads
- Spacious downstairs living area with dining table, mini-wet bar and sink, flat screen television, and queen sofa sleeper and walk-in shower
- Mini fridge
- Hillside mineral spring hot tub
- Avila Valley views
- Hot tub usage is not allowed during the resort’s quiet hours of 11 pm to 7 am.
- These suites do not have air-conditioning.
- COVID-19 changes- If you are staying with us for multiple nights, we will not come into your room to clean during your visit. We are happy to provide replacements for any in room amenities (towels, toiletries, coffee etc.) and take your trash at the door
Book Now > < RETURN TO ROOMS PAGE
“Lovely experience and a great massage!”
“I love this place. Avila Beach is one of my favorite getaways and this hotel is one of our favorites. Great little hidden gem!”