Two-Story Spa Suite, One-Bedroom King
A Valley View
Residing at the top of the resort, these suites overlook the lush Avila Valley. These luxurious 500 square foot suites provide an upstairs bedroom with an elevated four-post king bed, small writing desk, and a television. The upstairs bathroom features his-and-hers sinks, and a large walk-in shower with dual shower heads. Downstairs features a living area which has a flat screen television, a small four-person dining room, as well as a walk-in shower, and a queen sofa sleeper.
These suites best serve guests who enjoy top-of-the-world scenic views, without feeling isolated from the Resort.
Benefit from Sycamore’s mineral spring water. Each suite includes individual, private access to an open-air mineral spring hot tub on the hillside. Tubs are accessed by a path encompassing an approximately 20 foot walk. With views of the Avila Valley, these suites provide a tranquil atmosphere as you absorb the water’s benefits.
Expect a muted natural sulfur aroma from the water that reaches these suites. Your hot tub is empty upon arrival allowing you to select your desired temperature.
- Upstairs bedroom with elevated, four-post king bed, writing desk, and television
- Upstairs bathroom with his-and-her sinks and large walk-in shower with dual showerheads
- Spacious downstairs living area with dining table, mini-wet bar and sink, flat screen television, and queen sofa sleeper and walk-in shower
- Mini fridge
- Hillside mineral spring hot tub
- Avila Valley views
- Hot tub usage is not allowed during the resort’s quiet hours of 11 pm to 7 am.
- These suites do not have air-conditioning.
Book Now > < RETURN TO ROOMS PAGE
“Lovely experience and a great massage!”
“I love this place. Avila Beach is one of my favorite getaways and this hotel is one of our favorites. Great little hidden gem!”