Spa Suite, Two-Bedroom Queen
Twice the Comfort
These two bedroom suites are simple, modest in design and perfect for the budget conscious traveler looking for larger accommodations. Each room is 1000 square feet and has a separate living area, two bedrooms each with a queen bed and private bathroom as well as a single balcony with a mineral water hot tub. The water for the hot tub in these rooms will have a muted sulfur aroma and the highest mineral and sulfur content the property has to offer. There are quiet hours for the hot tub from 11 pm to 7 am, during which time hot tub usage is not allowed. Limited parking is available near but not next to the room. Bell assistance is available 24 hours a day.
The living area features an open floor plan with a couch, flat screen fireplace, flat screen tv, kitchenette with a microwave, refrigerator, table settings and a dining table. Each bedroom features a queen bed and flat screen TV and a full bathroom. Complimentary bottled drinking water, coffee, and tea are provided. The room also features a mini refrigerator, Keurig coffee maker as well as an iron, ironing board, bath amenities, hairdryer and robes for use during your stay.
- Hot tub usage is not allowed during the resort’s quiet hours of 11 pm to 7 am.
- There is an upstairs and downstairs suite.
- These suites do not have air-conditioning.
- These suites require a 1 night advance deposit at the time of booking and reservations cannot be cancelled within 2 weeks of arrival.
- COVID-19 changes- If you are staying with us for multiple nights, we will not come into your room to clean during your visit. We are happy to provide replacements for any in room amenities (towels, toiletries, coffee etc.) and take your trash at the door
< RETURN TO ROOMS PAGE
“Love this place. It is a heaven of peace, and a retreat we always look forward to. Probably my favorite local getaway.”
Jacqueline - June 2015
“Mineral hot spring tubs are just what our bodies needed. Love the tubs privacy; It is just a nice relaxing enjoyable place to go. I've been coming here for 20 years. I am always satisfied. Enjoy the peaceful trees and the stars up above if you go at night.”