Uniquely Distinct MeetingsYour group deserves this... Exactly halfway between Los Angeles and San Francisco, tucked away in the lush forest of Avila Valley in the heart of San Luis Obispo county is Sycamore Mineral Springs Resort & Spa, a uniquely distinct California conference hotel. Conveniently located just off Pacific Coast Highway 101, it’s so easy to get to, but you will feel like you are away from it all, in a place where your group can get things done.
This Central California meeting and conference destination has beautifully historic event facilities, graced with dramatic vaulted ceilings, handcrafted woodwork and natural stone accents. And the setting is just the start of what makes this property an ideal location for any group gathering.
Sycamore MSR actively practices sustainable land management and implements recycling and conservation initiatives property-wide, so any discerning “green” traveler will feel good about going away. Whether you are planning an eco-friendly meeting, a multi-day conference, a large corporate event or an intimate team building retreat, Sycamore Mineral Springs Resort & Spa specializes in a flexible, innovative approach to successful meeting outcomes.
Blessed with year-around great weather, a central location, countless white sand beaches and world-class wineries nearby, Sycamore Mineral Springs Resort & Spa is a one-stop destination for business and pleasure.
- 72 Guestrooms and Suites including a 3-bedroom Guesthouse, all with a private balcony or patio and a mineral hot tub
- Over 10,000 square feet of indoor/outdoor meeting and banquet space
- On-site catering and professional event services; custom menus available upon request
- Daily direct flights from Phoenix in to San Luis Obispo Regional Airport (10-minute drive from the resort)
- The Gardens of Avila Restaurant & Lounge featuring seasonal, spontaneous cuisine
- Full-service Spa with 12 treatments rooms and indoor/outdoor relaxation areas
- 22 Outdoor Hillside Mineral Hot Tubs
- Oasis Waterfall Lagoon for private groups use
- Healing Arts Dome with daily classes in Yoga, Pilates, Tai Chi and more (private instruction available upon request)
- Meditation Labyrinth
- Community Chefs Garden (we have even catered private dinners out here!)
- Outdoor garden pool and cabanas
- Gift & Wine Shop
- On-site access to the Bob Jones “City to the Sea” Trail to Avila Beach
- On-site access to hiking trails offering stunning ocean vistas or coastal access
For more information about our Central California conference hotel, contact Group Sales at: